9.28.2011

Pscyh, The Big Apple and Life as I know it-

So, today will mark day three of psychiatry. I'm at an inpatient geriatric psychiatric hospital so my experience is thus limited. However in just the first two days I've gotten to see and do quite a bit and my schedule is strictly 9-5 with no call or weekends so I'm not complaining. And of course I'm in NYC so I'm going to live up these next six weeks.

Museums, broadway, apple picking upstate- check, check, check! Shopping, eating out at super yummy and fancy restaurants, fun runs in Central Park- Yes, yes please and sign me up!

In any case. I'm back in THE City and I'm ready for whatever, whenever and lots of it. And I'm pretty sure psychiatry will keep me entertained during the day at a minimum. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment