11.20.2009

I love Christmas!

Okay, so I KNOW that is not even Thanksgiving yet but I am far away from my family and I happen to love the holiday, so if it makes me happy to put up Christmas lights then that is what I am going to do! See picture below. It is my balcony with lights.... perhaps in the short time while they burned bright before burning out (I forgot the whole 110V to 220V need a transformer thing).

I also have a mini tree, I have it decorated and I'll put up pictures once I get around to taking them. Until then enjoy this pic which I took at the grocery store last weekend and my very bright lights. I have since replaced the lights. So, in recap, I am now in Christmas mode. I have lights, a tree and listen to Christmas music every day while studying. Also, I am making vegetarian stuffing, vegan stuffing and at least two kinds of Pumpkin Pies for my Grenada Thanksgiving. I  cannot wait.... Happy Holidays!






P.S. Immuno final is on Monday. Two days to study while enjoying all my Christmas cheer. Now if only I could figure out how to get a Peppermint Spice Mocha on the island...

No comments:

Post a Comment