11.12.2010

Only 33 days remain to spend time with my amazing friends

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." - Oprah Winfrey

Classic Rock is the kind of friend that will ride the bus with me. Just last week she missed Unity Ball (aka our med school prom) to do biochem with me. For 13 hours. The day after exams ended. Yep. Talk about a good friend...

This is her in Carriacou (another place I will miss) at Bogles Roundhouses where we were staying for a Hash earlier in the term...  (If you ever go to Carriacou I recommend eating or staying at Bogles. Roxanne is a great cook and the cottages are nice too.)

I am so glad that we are almost to third year, and finally being in the hospitals will be great, but I will miss my friends and classmates from Grenada. We are all going our separate ways... so this is my continued reflection on friends I will miss when MS II is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment