3.30.2011

Pass

I haven't been able to sleep since I took Step 1.  I'm not normally prone to insomnia but the anticipation of my Step 1 results has made sleep these past three weeks a difficult feat. My niece woke me at 5:30am this morning and although she crawled in bed with me and immediately fell back to sleep I was wide awake. I knew that today would bring my results.

I'm not sure how I feel about my score but I know that I will be a doctor one day and this is another hoop I've successfully cleared.

I will write more later about what I think worked and did not work for me. For now, I'm just going to await my clinical placement and start planning 3rd year.  I guess I'm trading one anticipation for another. I've been doing a bit of networking and I may try to shadow a pediatric neurologist in my area. It would be nice to have options for 4th year. Time to move on. (After I enjoy the rest of my vacation that is.)  Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on clearing the first big hurdle! Onwards and upwards to the next chapter! But before that, enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing!!! Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete